A few weekends ago, Truman and I went out on a double date with our friends Dallas and Ashley Stahle. We are in the same ward, and Ashley & I became fast friends especially because we both love talking, soccer, and working out. We play on the same soccer team and regularly go to gym classes together, which is so fun to have a work-out buddy. We finally planned a double date! For dinner we decided on a Thai food restaurant called Blue Mango, then to Gold Land afterward for some good old-fashioned mini golfing.
Truman lost his golf ball
This particular one was very fun because you had to launch it like a ski ball to get a hole in one...
And would you look at that?
Both Ashley & I got a "HOLE IN ONE" ...we're kind of a big deal...
What was every more of a big deal was that I won! haha. I got first place, then Ashley, then Dallas, then Truman (which is very out of character for Truman) haha. I was excited, good times!
Afterwards, we went to BJ's Restaurant for dessert. The couples each got a trio Pizookie which was so good and perfect way to end the evening.



1 comment:
Okay, that is sooo funny...my Primary girls were talking about how they love to go to BJ's and order Pizookies!!! I had never even heard of them, and they described a Pizookie to me. Now you have a great picture of them on your post! Sure looks yummy...and yay for friends!
Hugs,
mom
Post a Comment