Ponderosa High School - Graduating Class 2011
Shelly and me right before she heads off to graduation
Heading out the door to graduate
My Mom and sister Rachel picked out some really cute decorations to celebrate Shelly's graduation. There was a whole house and car decorating kit. They made really cute custom banners that they put on the garage, front door, dining room, and her bedroom. In addition, they ordered personalized balloons that said Shelly's name, color coordinating Congratulations Graduate balloons, lots of fun dangly streamers, and I decorated her car obnoxiously.
Shelly's cheering section complete with air horns compliments of Marshall
Rachel, Shelly, & me
Proud parents --there last kid to graduate high school!
Shelly Rocks! Even my mother-in-law Becky got Shelly a sweet graduation card
Marshall & me
Round Table pizza...
Presents...
& Ice cream cake to celebrate afterward!
Congratulations Shelly on graduating high school & getting to move on to this next stepping stone in your life! I am so proud of you and love you! :)



3 comments:
Thanks for the comment Amy! You are so sweet. I am still working but just once a week. I have too much fun hanging out with my little girl :). Well we actually had a miscarriage back in March which was a pretty rough week for me but all is well now! We are just so happy with the little family we have! You and Truman are adorable, it looks like you guys have so much fun together, I love it!
What an amazing fun time for Shelly! Out to conquer the world now!
Hugs,
Becky
Graduation was a wonderful event. It was great to get the family together. Too bad Marshall was sick. Love, Mom
Post a Comment