Wednesday, May 4, 2011

3 Year Wedding Anniversary!

Truman & I got to celebrate our 3 Year Wedding Anniversary last Tuesday, April 26th. Truman started off the morning by making me a yummy breakfast of eggs and toast, what a guy! Truman makes the best eggs I have ever had in my life. True statement. That evening, we both hurried home from work and headed off to Santana Row for the rest of our date. Living in the bay area has it's benefits such as an awesome outdoor shopping mall just 5 mins away from us.


We started our date with dinner at Amber's, a fancy Indian restaurant which serves traditional and contemporary Indian cuisine.  


 We had their butter chicken in a red cream sauce and basmati rice.

Next stop, would be dessert of course...

Ben & Jerry's ice cream was just a few shops down. I enjoyed a scrumptious ice cream cone!

It was just starting to cool down outside so we sat right next to one of these outdoor heating lamps and it felt so good! Cool air, warm heater, ice cream, and a cute husband, perfect ;)

Next stop was the CineArts also just a few shops down. I was loving this whole minimal walking thing. It was so nice and convenient to have it all sandwiched right there, and Truman timed it all right as usual.

Truman surprised me by adding a movie onto the date. I love going to the movies! We saw Source Code  which was action packed and kept your mind racing, good movie. 

Here we are at the end of the evening back at home. There is the beautiful bouquet complete with big orange bow that Truman brought to my work , the card he made me, and the presents I gave him. I bought him a nice short sleeve button-up shirt and some new shoes. 

It was a fantastic anniversary and has been an even better 3 years. I look forward to many more years with my hubby! I love you Truman! :)

2 comments:

Tansy said...

Aw! Looks like your date was awesome! All the cool people got married in 2008. :)

Yulia said...

Happy Anniversary you two!