Saturday, March 26, 2011

Kayaking to the Dolphins



 

Truman & I were so lucky to have Mark as our own personal tour guide. He borrowed some kayaks from a friend the night before and we headed out at 4:30am to go search for dolphins. We located them with a group and were actually able to swim with them. At first Truman & I were only able to see about 4 of them but then as we were heading back we ran into a pod of dolphins where there were probably 40-50 of them. They were beautiful .. it was an amazing experience. 

Mark took some pictures while we were here with his underwater camera






Atticus


 Truman & I had so much fun, it was definitely one of those once in a lifetime opportunities. People pay hundreds of dollars to swim with the dolphins and Mark set this all up for us free, thank you Mark!

3 comments:

Jake and Hayley said...

wow I can't believe you guys got to swim with dolphins! So lucky!

Laura Butler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura Butler said...

That is amazing! What a cool experience! That is a childhood dream of mine, to swim with dolphins! It looks like you guys had a blast! Oh and by the way, I love your pic at the top of your blog. You guys are so cute! :)