Oh Apple Hill with all your apples, pumpkins, pony rides, face painting, crafts, ciders, caramel apples, homemade goodies, apple pies and fresh squeezed juice...I love you.
My brother Marshall has been dating an awesome girl named Julie and they all decided to fly out September 24th weekend so we could meet her and her darling little boy named Jax.
Jax is 1-year old, can walk but likes rides, and sported a sweet mohawk all weekend
Julie is very fun and has an awesome funky fashion sense, the McKinnon family is very loud and she kept up the whole weekend.
Aurora Strawberry Preston looking cute as usual
The McKinnon clan minus Truman, thanks for taking the picture!
Shelly & Dad
Julie, Marshall, Rachel, Aurora, & Dave enjoying Apple Hill goodies
Shelly, Mom, Amy, & Truman getting sick off goodies
Pumpkin Patch
I don't know what Truman was thinking or doing, but I got a picture of it, haha.
Shelly & me
Julie taking Jax on a pony ride
Dave taking Aurora on a pony ride and her loving it!
It was a great weekend and we were glad we were able to drive down to meet Julie and Jax and get to see Marshall again. The weekend was full of fun, sweets, & good memories!


4 comments:
I'm really loving you guys living closer. It's a real treat to see you more often. Love, Mom
So much fun. I'm a little disappointed not to see a picture of you and Truman riding the Pony's, Joe and I would of totally taken advantage of that if it weren't for Penny and Milo. jk.
It looks like you guys had a ton of fun- you can't tell it was 100+ degrees outside. Next year lets plan on going to Apple Hill together, ok?
I love apple hill...so many fun memories. I love Fall. Looks like you had a wonderful day with the McKinnon clan!
Hug a pony,
mom
Is it just me or does Julie look exactly like Bristol Palin??
Post a Comment