Thursday, September 9, 2010

I see the red siren in my rear view mirror...I hear the "whooop"...it was just like an episode of COPS.... well, minus the getting arressted, alcohol involvement, drugs, and a car chase. I got a "citation" for the my registration being expired. After the police officer pulled away, I realized that's the exact same as a ticket, dang it! That's my first one, kind of a bummer. Truman & I have moved 3 times in the last few months and I've changed my address each time for mail, but I didn't realize that the CA DMV didn't get the memo. $177 dollars later I get to have a cool red 2011 sticker. So maybe not as dramatic as a COPS episode, but close enough!

1 comment:

Patria said...

i got my first speeding ticket this year- not fun...i have authority issues so i really hate stuff like this. can't wait to see you guys soon! luv,patria