Monday, June 28, 2010

Sister Pool Party

Shelly & I decided to have a sister date while I'm still in town. Truman & I have been living at the Weston's till our move to San Jose on June 30, and since they have a pool, we decided it was due time for a pool party.

This is Shelly trying to steal my floatie... I don't think so.

We went to Target, swam in the pool, soaked up the sun by the pool while eating a favorite candy of ours --Hot Tamales, Truman BBQ'd cheeseburgers for us, all ate together outside at the picnic table, Shelly & I watched Mean Girls and then a bunch of Selling New York and House Hunters. It was a productively fun day!

3 comments:

Madre said...

Summer came a month late this year, there could have been more "sister swim parties"! Fun day for you gals!
Hugs,
mom

Yulia said...

I LOVE that swimming pool!!!!

Patria said...

wow, it was fun catching up on posts! truman's graduation posts were fun- loved seeing all the fam- glad gma ruth could make it! i'm so glad you guys are settled into your new place. everyone looks great!

love you guys!
patria