Saturday, October 17, 2009

Ryan Shupe & The Rubber Band Concert

One of the accounting firms Truman is applying to, Ernst & Young, held a concert for the applicants who made it to 2nd interview fly-out process. Ryan Shupe and the Rubber Band was the band playing, and they were a very interactive and fun band.

Ernst & Young had the placed decked out and even gave out clappers to everyone which of course makes everything more fun.

I feel something on my leg during the performance... I know, scary... Truman's new prosthetic hand. Sick.

3 comments:

Joanie Harbor said...

Amy ... I miss you!! How is the ward? Enrichment going ok? I am sure you are doing amazing. And your blog ... so cute!! how do you get that bit picture at the top of it? (i am still pretty new to this blogging stuff). Are you working full time now, or do people call you randomly to work still? Hope everything is going well. I saw that your hubby has braces! cool ... i bet you are a good little wife and make sure he brushes and cleans them well eh? hehe. Keep me updated beautiful girl! <3 JO

Madre said...

Looks like a lot of fun! The prosthetic hand joke, very funny!
hugs,
mom

Holladay Photo said...

I love little hands