Saturday, October 31, 2009

HALLOWEEN MORNING
Two new friends I have in my ward, Camille Smedley & Addie Condie, decided that we needed to all do something together --and what better than having breakfast at Kneaders and watching a movie together on Halloween morning?! To make it even better, we decided to dress up in costumes and rode down there together. Addie and I were witches and Camille was a snowboarder. Camille had never been, so I naturally forced her to get the french toast. It was yummy and so much fun!

Don't mind the Charlie's Angels pose...


In our minds, there was nothing more appropriate than watching Hocus Pocus on Halloween. So after Kneaders, we headed over to Camille's for the movie. All of our husbands hate the movie for some reason & we all happen to love it! We had fun quoting all the parts, singing along to the song, and just loving a good classic Halloween movie! It's just a bunch of Hocus Pocus...

1 comment:

Dane and Jessica said...

I LOVE your witch costume-so cute!! And I love hocus pocus and Dane hates it too!! What is with that!?