Valentine's Enrichment Activity
These were the different crafts that we made at our awesome Enrichment Activity, it was so much fun! I'm the Enrichment leader, but unfortunately I cannot take credit for any of these haha. Katie, the Enrichment Counselor knew a lady who designed these cards for us that we could copy and assemble. Mackenzie on our committee came up with these darling "Love Jars". They were baby food jars that we painted the lids black, she printed off different labels we could cut out and put on top, and then we used mod podge to seal it. We tied ribbons and made tags, and they were so cute. You could fill it with candy or whatever you wanted. When I got home I wrote 25 different reasons of why I loved Truman and put them on little slips of paper, and used those instead of the candy. Also, Katie and her Mom made home made caramels, and we pacakged them in cute little bags and ribbons as part of the activity.
No comments:
Post a Comment