Wednesday, February 13, 2008

HAPPY DAY BEFORE VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

I was in a hurry to my car to get to school on February 13th, and I walk into the parking garage, and my car had been attacked!!! Attacked with hearts that its --by my cute fiance!
For Valentine's Day, I had to go to a dental convention in Salt Lake City for my school, and Truman was going to drive me. So he had been plotting to attack my car, but had to do it the night before now. It was so cute, he decorated all the windows, and had the hearts all over my seats, odometer, and dash too.
Some of them said things like, Happy Day Before Valentine's Day! Or, I love you! and Be Mine and cute things like that.
It made my morning! The funny part was, I was in a big hurry, so I was only able to take some off before I had to start driving to school. I got a lot of looks and Awwww's on the way to school haha.
Thank you Truman! I loved it!

1 comment:

Yulia said...

What a caring finace! I love it when guys get to come up with little sweet surprises like that! Makes you feel so much more special on such a special day. I still remember how Truman decorated our Hyunai with "Just Married" and stuff on my wedding day.
luv you guys,

Yulia