this is embarassing! am i like 10 years old or something? i think i'm like 6 or 7. i'm sure that water was nasty too. i love it. thanks for posting! seriously truman you were so cute i can hardly deal with it- and joe and ben have always been completely adorable! cutest family ever!
Hey patti, thanks for clarifying Marks comment, I was a bit worried. Wow, mommy must have been really trying to conserve on either time, water, or bubbles when I threw you all in there together. Seriuosly, "buddy bathtime" was common in our household...but four? Your dad and I must have been getting ready to go on a date or something, and the babysitter was due to show up soon. Ahh, the age of innocence. Bubbles, mom
Thanks Truman for posting those! I love looking at pictures of you guys when you were kids. We watched a video today of Ben when he was just born - looks nothing like Lev. talk to you later.
9 comments:
this is embarassing! am i like 10 years old or something? i think i'm like 6 or 7. i'm sure that water was nasty too. i love it. thanks for posting! seriously truman you were so cute i can hardly deal with it- and joe and ben have always been completely adorable! cutest family ever!
weren't you a little out to be in the tub togeter, on a side note pat is looking pretty hot.
weren't you a little out to be in the tub togeter, on a side note pat is looking pretty hot.
i think you (mark) meant to say weren't you a little OLD to be in the tub together? and thanks for posting your awkward comment twice.
Hey patti, thanks for clarifying Marks comment, I was a bit worried. Wow, mommy must have been really trying to conserve on either time, water, or bubbles when I threw you all in there together. Seriuosly, "buddy bathtime" was common in our household...but four? Your dad and I must have been getting ready to go on a date or something, and the babysitter was due to show up soon. Ahh, the age of innocence.
Bubbles,
mom
Thanks Truman for posting those! I love looking at pictures of you guys when you were kids. We watched a video today of Ben when he was just born - looks nothing like Lev.
talk to you later.
PS. Amy, I got the cutest outfit to wear at your guys's wedding! It's a perfect yellow. So excited, can't wait to put it on!!
hey, we bought tickets to your big event in april so it better happen on the 26th! (:
I hope Mark continues to leave comments
Post a Comment