Saturday, December 15, 2007

A Night Down Town


Aww, the many adventure of Truman & Amy... haha. Well, this is my last night in Utah before I go home for Christmas, and Truman took me out for a night down town! It was so much good fun but I can honestly say I've never been more cold in my life. I didn't know it was possible to be that cold with a big heavy jacket on, gloves (Truman bought me those pink gloves), and Truman let me use his alpaca scarf from Peru. You would have thought that this would all be enough to keep me warm, but somehow I was still indescribably freezing, Truman had to actually carry me back-- haha just kidding.

We took the tram to Salt Lake City so that we could go look at the Salt Lake Temple's lights. It was really cool to see it all lit up-- so pretty! It was especially neat for me because I have never seen Temple Square lit up at Christmas time. Truman is definitely good at showing me around, and getting me to see things I haven't seen before. Just once I start to get used to snow and freezing weather, I'm leaving?? Go figure. haha. I'll miss Utah for its "White Christmas," but I'm excited to go home. Truman's not coming home to California until next Saturday though because of his finals schedule, I'm really going to miss him...

We also went to go see the new Joseph Smith film about the Restoration. I had never seen it before and it was so touching & so good! We both agreed that it makes our lives look so easy.

Then how better else to end the night than Hot Cocoa...Sinclair gas station, here we come! haha. It was Hot & Chocolately and that's all that matters ;).

We had great fun & are enjoying the Christmas Season!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We cant wait to see you both sonn!!!!
love,
mom Weston

Anonymous said...

Oops, that was supposed to say see you both SOON!! But see you both son also seems to work...ha!
madre

Anonymous said...

Alpaca is the worst fur known to man. Itches like crazy. It must have been a good date because that alone should have ruined it. (Don't tell mom or dad I said that).
Ben

Anonymous said...

Hey....., I saw that!!! But you are right....baby alpaca is very soft though. All of it smells funny when it gets wet from the rain and or snow. I remember those Peru days staying in the "hotels" in those small towns, they always had a ton of heavy scratchy alpaca blankets on the bed, but they did keep us warm...ha!
alpaca hugs,
mom

Patria said...

if i have to check this dang thing again and see no new material, i'm gonna go crazy! (: time for a catch up post!

Yulia said...

Seroiusly, Truman and Amy, it's been a month since your last post! I know you have tons of fun dates to post about. So do it!
love ya,
-Lev