Sunday, December 9, 2007

MANICURE NIGHT!



Despite what Joe and Ben will say, no --Truman's not gay haha.
I had the opportunity to give Truman a sweet manicure! My pleasure... haha.
Everyone's cuticles grow out, everyone needs their nails trimmed, and everyone can use a hand massage! I'm not going to lie, I enjoyed doing it haha.
Sorry to disappoint you Ben & Joe, no nail polish...but I'm sure you'll still hold this over Truman's head for a while. haha. Aww, but it was worth it ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thats true love!!! No....really!!
hugs,
madre

Anonymous said...

Truman? Who is Truman? I have no brother......
GBoy

Yulia said...

I agree, Amy, man's nails should be clean and short.No nail polish though...that would just be creepy.
I love all pictures on your blog. Amy is so photogenic. Ben and I have to take like 10 pictures of ourselves before we get the one we both like. Maybe that's why we don't have any pictures of us on the blog, just Lev's.
-Yulia