GRADUATION
FOLSOM LAKE COLLEGE

I enrolled at Folsom Lake College and American River College in Sacramento, CA right after I graduated High School.
Each semester I took anywhere from 13 to 18 units a semester, and worked part-time as a dental assistant in Dr. Catron's office.
When I started my classes in college I was deteremined that I would do what it takes to get the good grades. I worked my bum off and ended up taking Chem 305 Intro Chemistry, Chem 306 Ogranic Chemistry, and Chem 400 General Chemistry and getting an A in all of them.
Semester 1 (Fall 2005):
CHEM 305 Intro to Chemistry - 5.00 A
ENGWR 300 College Composition - 3.00 A
MATH 120 Intermediate Algebra - 5.00 A
MATH 120 Intermediate Algebra - 5.00 A
SOC 300 Introductory Sociology - 3.00 A
TERM GPA : 4.00 TERM TOTALS : 16.00 units
Semster 2 (Spring 2006):BIOL 440 General Microbiology - 4.00 A
CHEM 400 General Chemistry - 5.00 A
PHOTO 425 Film History - 3.00 A
STAT 300 Intro to Probability and Statistics - 4.00 A
TERM GPA : 4.00 TERM TOTALS : 16.00 units
CUM GPA : 4.00
PHOTO 425 Film History - 3.00 A
STAT 300 Intro to Probability and Statistics - 4.00 A
TERM GPA : 4.00 TERM TOTALS : 16.00 units
CUM GPA : 4.00
Semester 3 (Fall 2006):CHEM 306 Intro to Organic Chemistry - 5.00 A
COMM 301 Intro to Public Speaking - 3.00 A
BIOL 430 Anatomy & Physiology I - 5.00 A
GPA : 4.000 TERM TOTALS : 13.00 units
CUM GPA : 4.00
COMM 301 Intro to Public Speaking - 3.00 A
BIOL 430 Anatomy & Physiology I - 5.00 A
GPA : 4.000 TERM TOTALS : 13.00 units
CUM GPA : 4.00
Semester 4 (Fall 2007):ANTH 330 Religion - 3.00 A
BIOL 431 Anatomy & Physiology II - 5.00 B
FITNS 331 Boot Camp Fitness - 1.00 A
HIST 311 History of the US - 3.00 B
FITNS 331 Boot Camp Fitness - 1.00 A
HIST 311 History of the US - 3.00 B
NUTRI 300 Nutrition - 3.00 A
PSYC 300 General Principles - 3.00 A
PSYC 300 General Principles - 3.00 A
TERM GPA : 3.556 TERM TOTALS : 18.00 units
CUM GPA : 3.82
CUM GPA : 3.82
To get into dental hygiene school, you need all the school's specific prerequisites, but you do not need a degree. But by the end of all my pre-requisite classes, I was so close to getting one! I figured, why not? So instead of taking just taking the rest of my pre-requisite classes, I took the extra 7 units of classes like Fitness, Anthroplogy, and a History so I could get my degree. It was a total of 18 units plus workking, that was a long hard semester haha. Especially because I met Truman during my last month of that semester haha.
__________________________________________________
I graduated from Folsom Lake College on May 23, 2007 with my:
Associate in Science in General Science, Highest Honors
Associate in Arts in General Education, Highest Honors
Associate in Science in General Science, Highest Honors
Associate in Arts in General Education, Highest Honors






No comments:
Post a Comment