We had a sweet little Christmas morning at our house before heading out to the traditional Christmas breakfast at my parent’s house. Elle got a unicorn puzzle and piggy bank but her favorite was a gift from Santa —her song bird with its own cage. Both times she met Santa 🎅 this year, she requested this toy from him after I had told her I would not buy that for her. Santa’s helpers may or may not have gone to Target 🎯 the night before Christmas Eve to go get it 🤦♀️.
Trooper got a race track with cars the Daddy helped him build as well as a very fun, very loud lawnmower. This is definitely going to be an outside toy ha ha.
I love how simple and easy it is to make these kids happy, they had the best morning. It’s crazy to think that we will have a one-year-old next Christmas 🎄. I have had two summer babies so far so I’ve always had a little baby for their first Christmas. Looking forward to having a big Magnolia next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment