Day after tax season breakfast at Sweetie Pies tradition-
Joy School teeth brushing lesson-
The Real Accountants Wives of El Dorado County-



Red Robin



Beauty and the Beast live action movie date with Elle-


This boy has been clingy for gym drop offs and I’m soaking up the extra hugs-






Red Robin
Beauty and the Beast live action movie date with Elle-
This boy has been clingy for gym drop offs and I’m soaking up the extra hugs-
Nice bike mast mermaid 🧜♀️ Elle-




Trash truck heaven-

Our neighborhood trash man saw how much Trooper and Elle were enthralled with his pick ups and offered to let them sit inside, how sweet!
Our neighborhood trash man saw how much Trooper and Elle were enthralled with his pick ups and offered to let them sit inside, how sweet!
Picture by Trooper
Lowe’s project for Prom —I must be crazy 😜
Disney on Ice with my girl-
Golden 1 Center
This boy is constantly moving things so he can climb up! 😩
Flowers from Truman to celebrate the new pregnancy 🎉
No comments:
Post a Comment