My girl and Me
Red Robin Date
On our way to have dinner at Red Robin. Just had to snap a picture of these cuties. I remember when Elle was sitting on her Daddy's shoulders like that --it really does go by too fast!
Fall is here!
Look at that Halloween bum! Elle was thrilled that I bought her big girl Halloween undies, heehee.
I can't help myself, I love Fall and just had to buy them some Fall outfits from Gymboree
Now if only I could get him to stay still for the pictures... oye!
Okay, now I really can't myself...matching Halloween jammies!??! It's a mother's right!
My sweet Mom bought Elle an adorable Halloween book about a little girl wanting to be a witch and she is obsessed now. The other day she insisted on wearing her Princess hat (calling it a witch hat) and a skirt and her tiger kitty to Costco because she was a "nice witch". Thanks Grams!
Elle
Elle and I had fun making cupcakes together for her 4-year old birthday party! She always wants to be a BIG helper whenever I bake! I'm so lucky to be her mama.
Time Out For Women
I had an amazing time at TOFW! Truman watched the kids so I could go and be uplifted and refreshed. I drove down with my friends Jessica Skubal and Tamsin Prince. We ate at Pizza Rock for lunch and had a great time together. We got to hear the amazing David Archeletta and Hilary Weeks sing.
Truman
Truman went on a big mountain bike ride with his friend Scott in Lake Tahoe. Truman can't help himself --if he sees a big rock, he has to do a back flip off of into the water.
Disnerds
I was so excited because I found out our Halloween photograph from 2 years ago went viral on Facebook! It was shared on Disnerds and the group of pictures received over 100,000 shared with thousands of comments and likes! My friends were texting me and messaging me on FB that I was "internet famous!" haha. It feels good to have my costume recognized because I worked so hard on all 3 of them!
Park Fun
Costa Vida yumminess
Trooper and Nina
Grandma Weston came and visited Elle on her 4th Birthday & brought her a box to keep her treasures in and a book about the very same thing.
Elle got to go do a class at Tumble Time gymnastics for her birthday!
These two are finally becoming buddies ❤️
Yeah that just happened...
This too 🤦♀️.
I swear this is the only way I can get around Target.




















No comments:
Post a Comment