Age: 2 months old
Height: 24 inches - 75th percentile
Weight: 13 lbs 2 oz - 75th percentile
Head circumference: 41cm - 95th percentile
Trooper had his 2-month wellness visit & he is a healthy happy boy! We are so lucky to have him. How could I not love this squishy rolly cuddly baby?
Dear Trooper,
Thank you for coming, thank you for coming to be my baby. Your sweet demanor, your gummy smiles, and your cheeks make me indescribably happy. The way you immediately calm down when you hear my voice and when I hold you is so rewarding. I am so grateful for you. I love how you are a heat seeker and are constantly trying to snessle as close to me as possible! You could start out a foot away but you will always find me! :). I love your perfect face and kissing you all over and eating your rolls. Thanks for being mine, I love you so.
Love, Your Mama










No comments:
Post a Comment