
I love seeing this handsome father to my children snuggle and love our children. This Troop is a cuddle bug, he has been sleeping in his Mommy's arms every night since he's been home.
After Truman went to work, I gave myself and Elle a pedicure, pink and sparkles! I am so happy to see the swelling in my feet finally going down 9 days post-partum!
I did my very first outing with all the kids all on my own. I took Elle to Kristie McCollough park where we had lunch and she played for a couple hours.
I got to enjoy some sweet snuggle time with this baby boy, just look at that squishy face!
I love this sweet vivacious rambunctious little girl
Truman surprised me with my favorite, sunflowers! These ones were especially cute with the yellow centers. We didn't go out to dinner yet, someone from the ward brought us a meal which was nice. We then went to my parents because my Mom made me a birthday dessert of my choosing! I chose a decadent turtle cake and vanilla ice cream. My parents spoiled me with many presents and cute cards. Truman got me the best gift of shopping, an anthropologie gift card, yay!






No comments:
Post a Comment