Saturday, May 9, 2015

My Work 2-Year Anniversary!



I came into work on Monday to this amazing surprise in my treatment room!
I walked up to it from a distance thinking it was just this sign and thinking how incredibly sweet it was for them to put it up and think of me & THEN I saw all of this.... whoa... :)



 Paige & Lacey went through my Facebook and pulled a bunch of pictures from there and printed them and put them in my operatory along with cards, balloons, sunflower balloons, & streamers.




 A nice card and a gift card to Babies R' Us

I feel so lucky and felt so appreciated, it almost brought me to tears. Totally made my day! I hardly work any days so I would never expect or even think they would do this for me. What a sweet & thoughtful dental office I work for! I am 30 weeks pregnant here :)

No comments: