Saturday, April 12, 2014

Trip to San Jose #2

During the end of tax season, I made a trip out to San Jose to go visit my very missed good friends.
Natalie Svantesson is one of the most genuine, good-hearted, loving, wise, patient, inspiring, and wonderful people I have ever met. She does an amazing job raising these 2 boys of hers - Lucas (5) and Max (2.5). She read to all of them, plays, takes her kids out to adventures of swimming, gyms, does Joy School, Power of Moms Groups, and so much more. It's such a pleasure to stay with them and learn from her!

Elle had such a fun time with Max and Lucas. She loved playing on these playground with them and trying to keep up. This is my dirty faced little girl --I sent this to Truman while to keep him missing us ;). 


I stayed with Natalie and her family for 4 nights and we got to sleep in their comfy guest bedroom downstairs. Elle slept with about half the nights, which she has never ever done! She is snuggled up here on her special blankie and even though it was hard to sleep with her it was extra sweet too :). 

Natalie and Miss Elle

Elle and Max sittin' in a tree... K-I-S-S-I-N-G! :)
____________________________________

Dental Hygiene Buddies!!!
Elle, Me, Violette, Mandy, Ruby, Nicole, & Livia

These are my best friends from the Bay Area who I miss dearly! I have gone to visit them all twice since we've moved to CP. Mandy is amazing and did a big brunch with amazing food for all of us. We got to laugh, see each others growing babes, and catch up on life! I miss these girls!

Here is Mandy, me, and Nicole in 2012 before 3 of the kids in the above picture were born. We all got pregnant at the same time! Nicole & I had a baby three months apart and Mandy & I had a baby two weeks apart. We were all dental hygienists at the same office!


On the way home we madea stop to let Elle get out and run around stretching her leggies

No comments: