Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas from Truman, Amy, & Elle Weston!



Well. Here it is. Our first Christmas card! There have been many changes in the Weston Family in 2013!

We moved back to our hometown, “A Special Place to Live”, good ol’ Cameron Park, California.

It’s been fun living next to both families and sinking in some roots here. We bought our first house in January! It’s the perfect starter home but we are decidedly less-awesome after unfinishing and putting off most of our DIY home project aspirations with a toddler running around.
 
Speaking of running around…Elle is doing just that! Our sweet baby girl Elle Candy Weston sure knew how to turn our life upside down and then really pump up the jam. Our little 15-month old has a vivacious attitude toward life. She can say a myriad of words, gives big “huggies”, and can juggle. Well, not juggle –but that would be cool. Maybe next year.

I love my job of getting to be a Stay-At-Home Mommy! Elle keeps me on my toes, on the edge of my sanity at times –nothing a little retail therapy can’t fix ;), and she keeps me smiling. I also get to use my degree and other set of skills doing dental hygiene two days a month for a wonderful dental practice in El Dorado Hills. I am currently serving in the primary presidency in my church working with the kids and they are quite fun. I occasionally even squeeze in some crafting, blogging, sewing, or cake decorating when I get a chance!

Truman summited a 15,000 ft. peak covered in snow, which was a major accomplishment for him! I got exhausted just watching him pack for the trip. He sure loves adventure! After spending hours upon hours swimming, playing basketball, running, lifting weights, P90X, Triathlons – Truman has decided his new passion is mountain biking! Phew, I think this one’s here to stay. The biking shorts and spandex are still going to be an adjustment for me.  Truman loves working with his Dad and the one-on-one feel of doing personal taxes. He is also finding great joy in his calling at church working with the young men. 

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!

Love, Truman, Amy, & Elle Weston


2 comments:

Madre said...

Lovin these family portraits!!!

Anonymous said...

Elle looks so serious here. That is not her usual happy face.
Mom