BEFORE AFTER
I got so excited posting the pictures of Elle's nursery that I almost forgot to post the before/after shots!
BEFORE
For reasons I'll never understand, the prior owners had this HUGE mirror on the wall in her bedroom. Which of course reflected directly across from her mirror closet doors...so we had the infinity look going on. Awesome. Actually, not awesome. Which is why we removed it as soon as possible!
Thanks to Truman and our brother-in-law Jake they successfully removed this atrocity
Unfortunately, it was adhered to the wall with liquid nails. Geesh!
Luckily, my awesome Mom (yes, the one who is also amazing at sewing) knew just how to fill, smooth, prime, spackle, and texturize the wall.
Then Truman primed the wall again for me & we could finally work on painting over my not-so-fav tan color.
AFTER
I chose Benjamin Moore Stonington Gray for the wall color
I touched up all the baseboards and door trim and also painted the matte's gray on these two framed prints
Mobile
AFTER
Decorative Boxes
AFTER
Mobile
BEFORE
Decorative Boxes
BEFORE
BEFORE AFTER

















1 comment:
Awesome job ! Love the colors and you really are talented and have talented people around you as well !
Post a Comment