My sister-in-law Tracy designed these beautiful birth announcements for Elle. She has her own companyLilyGene where she designs and prints beautiful custom announcements, artwork for the home, children, and so much more!
I love these posts Amy! Mom's are the best aren't they? You really need someone to teach you how to do everything. What a beautiful girl. I am so happy for you guys!
Also, I loved the birth announcements, they turned out so beautifully - well designed to show off that sweet little girl. love you guys, Jill
4 comments:
Elle is absolutely adorable. She sure has everyone wrapped around her cute little fingers. You guys are amazing parents!! Love ya!! :)
I love these posts Amy! Mom's are the best aren't they? You really need someone to teach you how to do everything. What a beautiful girl. I am so happy for you guys!
Also, I loved the birth announcements, they turned out so beautifully - well designed to show off that sweet little girl.
love you guys,
Jill
Thanks Jill, you are sweet!
Thanks Megan, we love her!
Post a Comment