Yep! It's true! Baby Weston is on the way due September 10th!!!
This ultrasound was about a month and a half ago, so I'm sure baby is much bigger and more defined now. I am so excited but Truman is just BEYOND excited, he is going to be a great Dad.
And, no...we are not having twins, haha. When we found out, Truman surprised me that evening with a bouquet of flowers and a "It's a girl!" & "It's a boy" balloons because we don't know which we're having so he just got both...so cute.
These photos are when we first found out, so more recent ones to come soon. I am officially 14 weeks (3.5 months) along today & we couldn't be happier. I am still not really showing much, just looking a little chubbier around the waist line than I would prefer to look, haha. I am feeling good, tired, but still doing my work-outs and working full-time. I'm sure as I get bigger, I will start slowing down a lot more, but for now, my doctor says I can just keep doing what I'm doing.
We are both impatiently waiting to find out the gender of the baby, we don't get to know till later in April... I am anxiously awaiting to plan out my baby's nursery and buy lots of cute baby clothes (Truman's not quite as excited about this part, haha).
We are so ready and happy and excited for this new chapter in our lives, it all just feels so right & is the perfect time for us.


7 comments:
Yay, soooo excited the word is officially out!!! We are all over the moon for you!!!! We can't wait to hear if it's the pink balloon or the blue one.....haha!
Big Hugs,
mom and dad Weston
I am thrilled for you!!!! And even more excited that our babes will be so close in age; I'm due the 20th of September! :)
Did you know Lev's due date was also September 10th? How exciting! You are going to be great parents! Sending our love! -Ben and Yulia
Oh my goodness! Congrats! You two are going to be the cutest parents. I just keep thinking of how much Truman loved Owen when he was a baby and Owen wasn't even his own child. I'm sure like you say, he is super excited. Congrats again, can't wait to hear what little baby will be:)
Yippeeeee!! I am so happy for you two. I hope you are feeling well. XOXOXOOX
HOORAY!!! That is such fantastic news! Cannot wait to congratulate you in person.
Oh, and we need to get together and share recipes. I need more ideas on how to eat super healthy without using a lot of meat! When's a good time for you?
Congrats you guys! That is so exciting! We are so happy for you!:) You will be great parents!
Post a Comment