Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy Birthday to My Hunky Husband

Happy Happy Birthday Truman Dear...
Truman's 26th Birthday was on a Monday and he got to open one present before he went to work. He opened a Nordstrom brand work shirt that he is wearing in the picture. I surprised him with 100% whole wheat pancakes with fresh blueberries in them. When he got home from work he got to open the rest of his pile of presents and card. The bottom purple present was "Jeans Shopping". Truman has a difficult jeans size to find and most of his jeans are a little too baggy so I found five different jeans in his size and he was able to go "Jeans Shopping" in the comfort of his own home and found two pairs that looked awesome! Success!


For dinner, Truman wanted to try a new to us restaurant called Krung Thai where we got chicken pad thai and pineapple rice. Yum!


 I sang Truman Happy Birthday and this is the after shot of him blowing out the candles and a very curious Bleu kitty. He requested peach cobbler again, but this year I made it with fresh peaches and served with soy ice cream. 



And I had to post some hunky pictures of my husband...
...26 and getting cuter every year!

I love you Truman! Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Madre said...

Ahhhh, such a sweet birthday tribute! It looks like you guys had a really fun and yummy time celebrating!
Hugs,
mom

Truman & Amy said...

Oh sweetie! I'm blushing! Thanks for the thoughtful presents.

Tru

Anonymous said...

I know it sounds strange but at first I thought that pan of peach cobbler was a big pan of cole slaw! I thought: This fitness kick has gone way too far. My mistake, glad to know it really was peach cobbler. Happy Birthday, Truman. Love, Mom

Tansy said...

Yay for birthdays! Looks like a fun time had by all. :)

Yulia said...

Happy Birthday to Truman! 26 and he still looks like when I met him as a freshman in DT. We miss you!