Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

My cute husband


Yummy dinner at The Cheesecake Factory

Big dessert to share 


These are the beautiful red roses Truman surprised me with. When we were getting in the car after Cheesecake Factory, he opened my door and I thought he was walking around to his side, but he made a stop at the trunk to get out the bouquet of flowers, walked back around the car to my door and knocked on it and handed it to me. It was so cute! I was completely distracted, I didn't even see him coming!

 This is the hilarious card Truman made for me, of course with his sweet notes on the inside. This was left on the dashboard of my car Valentine's Day morning before work with a box of French Truffles. So sweet!

1 comment:

Tansy said...

LOVE me some cheesecake factory, but I do not share my desserts . . . ;)