Shelly is part of a competitive cheer team that just happened to have a competition out in the bay area. Isn't she so cute?!
She did so great! She did an amazing job and is truly great at what she does. I have never had the opportunity to see Shelly cheer whether for Ponderosa HS or her competitive cheer team. I have lived in Utah as long as she's been cheering and whenever I would come visit they would be on break from it.
They had a competition right in our backyard in San Jose. Truman & I came out to support and cheer for her!
It was a long event but fun to see all the different teams competing. Shelly's team Momentum did great and were a Level 4 team (there are 6 levels) so they had very impressive floor routine and stunts.
Bless my parent's hearts for driving 2.5 hours to take her to her weekend cheer competition. She had her cheering section with all of us there! Saturday we watched her cheer and enjoyed the competition, then went out to dinner at Red Robin (Mmmm...gourmet cheeseburger), and then went to the movies and saw The Green Hornet. We also got to spend more time together on Sunday when they came to our church block. It was really great to have family out visiting this weekend!
I am so proud of this girl! She is amazing and can do whatever she puts her mind to! I love you Shelly!
1 comment:
Go Shelly!!!! That's so fun you could all be there to "cheer" her on! I'm doing a cartwheel (in my head) right now...ha!
Hugs,
mom
Post a Comment