Friday, January 29, 2010

Simple Math

My Cute Phone

+

Washing Machine

=

Go Phone

Truman & I went to the gym
Amy throws her pile of clothes from the gym (with cell phone in pocket) in a pile in the laundry room
Amy puts a load in the washing machine
Amy goes to switch the loads and finds a very clean & soft cell phone (fabric softer)
Amy screams
Amy goes to AT&T store and is not eligible for an upgrade
Amy & Truman go to Wal-Mart
Amy gets stone age $30 Go Phone
See? Simple Math

2 comments:

Madre said...

Yeah, I've been training for a triathlon too!!!! NOT!!!
I do need to improve my uphill speed time,taking folded laundry back upstairs.The upcoming winter olympics will be fun to WATCH!!
love,
mom

Pranger's said...

Amy,

Unfortunately I don't have the file for the baby jars anymore. The file was on my sisters computer. I was able to save the baby jars from my son. Sorry I can't be anymore help.

It sounds like everything is going well for you and your husband.

Mackenzie