Saturday, November 28, 2009

Motorcyles...



Very 'James Dean' Truman



When we were home for Thanksgiving break, Truman's got to hang out with his best friend Cody. When Truman & I still lived in California, he got his motorcyle license but never got the chance to use it. Cody and his brother have some motorcycles, and Truman was way too excited to get the opportunity to go for a ride. They dropped by my parents house, and I made them let me take pictures with some cool guys poses. haha.

2 comments:

Joanie Harbor said...

Amy ... wish I could have been there at the Christmas enrichment ... I love those!! and that is so neat that you met Kelsey -- we have been best buds for a long time. She lived across the street from me growing up - so awesome. Do you and Truman get to go home for Christmas or? Hope you guys are doing well :) You are beautiful! Jo

Madre said...

VROOM VROOM!!!! You guys looks so cool....haha!
hugs,
mom