cute! remember when dad would get so mad when our various cats growing up would be found sitting on the counter or kitchen table? he was so grossed out at the thought of a cat's bum anywhere on the furniture...so, so funny.
Oh, Bleu is sooo cute!!! I hope he will let me snuggle with him when i come to visit next week!!! Tell him Gma is coming to town!! See you all soon! big hugs, mama
3 comments:
cute! remember when dad would get so mad when our various cats growing up would be found sitting on the counter or kitchen table? he was so grossed out at the thought of a cat's bum anywhere on the furniture...so, so funny.
Bleu is so cute!! I personally love the picture of him sitting in front of the rifle.
Oh, Bleu is sooo cute!!! I hope he will let me snuggle with him when i come to visit next week!!! Tell him Gma is coming to town!!
See you all soon!
big hugs,
mama
Post a Comment