Flying Home to Utah
My brother Marshall & me flew out to California for almost a week to visit the fam! It was so fun to see them all again. My Mom is as cute as ever, Tara always has amazing hair and did mine, Reis is a little BOY not a toddler anymore :(, and Marshall, Shelly, & I played lots of MarioKart! It was so fun to see them again! I also got to visit the Westons, the other part of my family! I dropped by to say Hi, just expecting Becky to be home, but to my pleasant suprise I saw Becky, Hayley, Tracy, and Milo! haha. We got to talk and chat for a while, and it was fun to see so much family! Tracy, Hayley, and me got to talk about the Twilight series too which is so fun for me especially because I try not to talk about it too much around Truman haha.
We celebrated my belated Birthday while I was there-- lots of fun and relaxing. It was a super fun summer trip!
By the end though, I was missing Truman pretty bad , it was the best reunion in the SLC Airport hugging Truman again :).
No comments:
Post a Comment